We just found out that the bridge road access to the Velodrome area is closed by the Park Rangers due to flooding of Coyote Creek. For the HPV Fun Day we need to use the back entrance to the velodrome via Sylvandale Avenue.
- Exit Freeway at Hellyer Avenue as usual and purchase parking permit at Park Kiosk.
- Make a U-turn after kiosk and return to Hellyer Avenue. Turn RIGHT.
- Proceed to Amber Way and turn RIGHT. Follow Amber Way around bend.
- At Brock Way turn RIGHT.
- At Sylvandale Avenue turn RIGHT
- Enter locked gate (CODE is 0225); re-lock gate behind you.
If you miss Amber Way you can turn RIGHT onto Senter Avenue (a T intersection) and right again on Sylvandale Avenue.